- How would you characterize your products scientifically?
- They would be characterized as chronobiology, that is how living things move in relation to cycles of time
- Do these products predict feeding times?
- No. They predict activity times. The theory is that animals, fish and birds move to feed, so it is the movement to feed that is important
- What is the difference between The Moon Clock and The Original DataSport Fish & Game Forecaster?
- The Moon Clock is based on the Earth’s relationship to the moon… only. The Fish & Game Forecaster is based on the Earth’s relationship to the moon and sun and includes additional factors such as the natural effects of dusk and dawn. On The Moon Clock, the best times of the month to hunt, fish or birdwatch is shown on the interior part of the rotating disc.
- The Fish & Game Forecaster is based on the Earth’s relationship to the moon and sun and includes additional factors such as the natural effects of dusk and dawn. The Forecaster shows the strength of each period graphically with a time axis horizontally and a strength axis vertically reading from Fair to Good to Excellent.
- Are your products location-sensitive?
- No! We believe that your exact lat/long position is irrelevant when it comes to hunting, fishing, wildlife photography or birdwatching. No bird, fish or animal moves at an exact time. Movement to feed happens over time with smaller fish and animals moving first and successively larger fish and animals following. This happens over an extended period of time. You don’t go fishing or plan to be in your deer stand at exactly 6:28 in the morning. If you think that 6:28 is the beginning of the movement, you should generally go prior to that time.